Welcome to Congregation Yeshua Ben David!
Weekly Services On Saturdays Starting at 10:30am
Resuming Services starting May 9th
Congregation Yeshua Ben David is restarting our Shabbat service this Sat. May 9th at 10:30 am. Our leadership team has been praying about this for some time and met together last Friday evening by Zoom. After discussion and prayer it was the unanimous decision that we move forward and begin meeting again. This was contingent upon the blessing and approval of the House of Prayer for All who own the building. Pastor Jeff received that approval Monday.
YBD guidelines for reopening:
- We are asking everyone to wear a mask upon entering the building. Once seated it is up to the individual whether to continue to wear a mask or take it off in the sanctuary. Again, NO JUDGMENTS here.
- We are asking everyone to continue to do social distancing and to sit at least 6 feet apart from those who are not a couple or family. We will practice this in deference to other people.
- We are asking everyone to not go downstairs or upstairs but to please limit your activity to the sanctuary, the ground floor bathrooms, and the area by the book table.
Please do not go upstairs or downstairs. This will help to contain the areas that we will need to sanitize in the building before we leave.
- Please bring your own bottles of water.
- There will be no dance rehearsals downstairs or dance ministry at this time.
- Please wash your hands with soap in the bathrooms before you enter the sanctuary. We will provide Clorox wipes to wipe the area around where you are sitting upon request.
- We will not be passing the offering plates at this time but will have them on a table or chair in the back to receive your tithes and offerings. Please continue to support our Congregational family with your giving.
- Kevin will be teaching his classes at 1 pm and again please stay on the main floor where our sanctuary is and do not eat or gather downstairs.
- VERY IMPORTANT. If there is a complaint from any of our neighbors or the police are called, please inform Kevin or the Pastor who will handle that situation if it arises. We will have copies of the State documents to show that we are not breaking any laws or ordinances or doing anything illegal.
Greetings from Rabbi Jeff
Support the Congregation
Yeshua Ben David Congregation requests that you prayerfully consider to continue supporting us as you are able during this time. Click the Tzedakah box to be taken to our support page or you can send in a check to our Post Office Box.
P.O. Box 622, Monroeville, Pa. 15146
Get The Message In Your Email
Use the form below and we will do our best to communicate with you, including sending you the message, during these trying times.
Since 1981 Pastor Jeff and Kathy have been involved in planting and leading three Messianic congregations. In March 2005, their third Congregation – Yeshua Ben David – was established. Come visit our Shabbat Service every Saturday at 10:30 A.M. We look forward to meeting you!
Jeff was born in Brooklyn, NY. As a long-haired Jewish hippy searching for answers during the turbulent times of the 60’s and early 70’s he was introduced to Dr. Michael Silverburg, a fellow Jew who eventually led him to receive Jesus (Yeshua) as his Messiah. Nine months later he ended up at a place called Lighthouse Ranch in Northern California, a Christian Community called Gospel Outreach. It was there that God revealed his plans and purpose’s for his life.